- 1 packet of fusilli (spiral) pasta (16 oz.)
- 3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- a half pound of provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cubed salami
- 1 large green bell pepper, peeled and sliced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 can (10 oz.) black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar of pimiento (drained)
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Italian salad dressing
A big saucepan of lightly salted water should be brought to a boil. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Rinse with cold water after draining.
Toss spaghetti with tomatoes, cheese, salami, green pepper, olives, and pimentos in a large mixing basin. Toss in the salad dressing to evenly coat the items.
- Servings: 16
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
This quick, easy, and filling salad can be made in less than 45 minutes.