COVID-19 – GYM REGULATIONS
All reservations must now be booked online
1. If you have symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat or if you have been in contact with someone affected by COVID-19 or if you have travelled during the last 2 weeks, you cannot have access to the gym. These are government measures.
2. The appointment is mandatory, Customers are entitled to a maximum of 60 min each (from the reserved time, not the arrival time).
3. To book your sessions at the fitness center: https://bit.ly/2NohZ5U
4. You may book one reservation a day multiple reservations not allowed.
5. If you have to cancel an appointment, DO IT ONLINE at least 1 hour in advance so that we can book another member: https://bit.ly/2NohZ5U
6. If you DO NOT cancel your reserved appointment, it may prevent you from reserving another appointment for one-week repeat offenders may have a longer penalty, as we must respect all reservations reserved
7. We have allocated 1 hour per day for seniors 60+ only, other ages are not allowed to access it during this time.
8. MASKS ARE MANDATORY now or you cannot access the Gym. We have visors for $20 and masks for $17 tax included allowing you to move freely.
9. Don’t forget to bring your gym membership card, otherwise, you can have a picture of it on your cell phone. If you don’t have a picture for you in your file please make sure to do it.
10. It is necessary to bring a pair of shoes and wear your indoor shoes before entering the GYM.
11. You will need to bring your own bottle of water.
12. You will need to bring your own towel; it is MANDATORY to have it and lay it on every machine you use. If you do not have your towel to enter the gym you may purchase one. Towels are available for $10 tax included.
13. Access to the locker rooms, the showers, and the rest of the building is NOT permitted at this time.
14. All personal items, except for wallet, water, towel, phone and keys, must be left outside the GYM.
15. You will need to maintain a distance of 2 meters with all customers and staff.
16. Regular disinfection & sanitizing are taking place at the gym and the ventilation system in the
center is constantly maintained.
17. Access to the gym is through the side entrance of the center through one door (near the tennis court) and exit through the other door.
18. Members are requested to wipe down everything they use and everywhere they touch.
19. Members are requested not to open the gym door to other members, only the trainer should open the door to members.
20. THT reserves the right to withdraw access to the facility at any time for anyone who would not respect the measures put in place.
21. Did you visit any bars/clubs lately or attend any indoor gathering that is not respecting social distancing rules or that might have reported positive tested clients? This is critical for us as we support the community which have a lot of older population.
22. These are difficult times and we would like everything to go as smoothly as possible. For that,
we must respect the regulations.
EVERY MEMBERSHIP COMES WITH A FITNESS EVALUATION
Determine your level of fitness. We measure your body composition, flexibility, muscular strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity.
We offer you our professional recommendation on how we can help you reach your fitness goals.
Start achieving your goals by starting with your Private Initial Fitness Assessment with Master Trainer: Sam Maniatis today!
Prices shown do not include taxes. $40 registration fee included in membership is non-refundable. A private fitness evaluation and orientation session with a THT® trainer is included in the cost of membership. This session is not mandatory but highly recommended for all members at any fitness level before they use the room or the machines. An appointment for your private fitness evaluation and orientation session can be scheduled following your membership registration.
|Student (16 to 25 years old)||$239|
|À la Carte (10 Visits)||$175|
|One Time Visit||$25|
|Student (16 to 25 years old)||$763|
|Fitness Evaluation||Included in membership (75$ value)|
|1 Nutrition consultation||$69.99 +tax|
|5 sessions Nutrition - Coaching||$249.00 +tax|
600 Avenue Oak
Telephone: (450) 465-1426
Monday to Friday
6 a.m. — 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
7 a.m. — 8 p.m.